Northshore Senior Center Transportation
Direct Service Transportation
They provide access to safe, reliable, efficient, and affordable transportation for older adults and people with disabilities. Rides to medical care, groceries, or activities at their senior centers prevent isolation and improve riders' quality of life.
When applying, have the following information ready:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your complete pick-up address, including apartment or unit number
- Description and exact address of where you want to go
- Time and date you would like to travel
- Times of any appointments you might have, so we can plan your drop-off and pick-up times.
- If an escort or guest will be riding with you
- Whether you will be using an aid, such as a wheelchair, walker or oxygen
All users of this level of transportation service must be Access qualified. Call them to learn more!
Ride Right Program
Northshore’s intake process. As well as providing qualified paratransit transportation, we can also provide Regional Reduced Fare Passes, Uber/Lyft vouchers, and volunteer transportation options. Call us for more information, or assistance with finding the right ride for you.