Northshore Senior Center Transportation
Access to safe, reliable, efficient, and affordable transportation for older adults and people with disabilities. Rides to medical care, groceries, or activities at our senior centers, prevents isolation and improves quality of life. In the Northshore community, transportation is a basic need.
Q. How do I request a ride? A. Phone during our reservation hours: 8am - 5pm. Have the following information ready:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your complete pick-up address, including apartment or unit number
- Description and exact address of where you want to go
- Time and date you would like to travel
- Times of any appointments you might have, so we can plan your drop-off and pick-up times.
- If an escort or guest will be riding with you
- Whether you will be using an aid, such as a wheelchair, walker or oxygen
Northshore Senior Center also takes trips from 3 area Senior Centers on longer day trips. Click here to learn about 'Adventure Trips.'