Sound Generation Hyde Shuttle Program
The Hyde Shuttles transport seniors and people with disabilities to hot meal programs, medical appointments, senior centers, grocery stores, and other local destinations. Hyde Shuttles only travel within their specific Service Area. There are 13 shuttle programs King County-wide.
- Beacon Hill/Southeast Seattle (runs south of I-90, east of I-5, down to City of Seattle's southern boundary) - Also travels to the major First Hill medical centers.
- Burien/Highline (City limits of Burien and unincorporated areas, east to SR-599 (the Tukwila city limits) and west to Seola Beach Drive/30th Avenue SW. Also provide rides to the North SeaTac Community Center senior lunch program. They do not go to SeaTac Airport.)
- Central Seattle Neighborhoods (runs north of I-90, east of I-5, and south of the canal)
- Des Moines/Normandy Park (City limits of Des Moines and Normandy Park. Will transport riders anywhere within their city limits plus destinations in Burien north to 136th, east to 509 and west to the water. Can provide service to Federal Way -- south to 356th, west to 1st Avenue, and east to I-5 -- on Fridays only. They can go to the Angle Lake Light Rail, but not the station at SeaTac Airport. Can perform qualifying trips in the Midway area, including Fred Meyers.
- Federal Way (City limits of Federal Way plus two unincorporated areas of King County east of Federal Way city limits: (1) north to S 272nd, east to 51st Ave S and south to 320th; (2) north to Hwy 18, east to Military Rd S, west to Enchanted Parkway and south to junction of Military Rd S and Enchanted Parkway, to include the Federal Way Senior Center. Cannot go to the Safeway in Des Moines at 272nd Street).
- Northeast Seattle (runs north to 145th, south to the Ship Canal, east to Lake Washington and west to I-5. Can also transport riders to the Northwest Hospital Medical complex and medical facilities on Meridian between North 103rd and North 120th).
- Northwest Seattle (runs north to 145th, south to the Ship Canal, east to I-5 and west to Puget Sound. Can also transport riders to the Northgate Mall, medical facilities along NE Northgate Way, and to destinations as far east as 5th Avenue NE and as south as NE 92nd street).
- Queen Anne/Magnolia/Interbay (Anywhere within the Queen Anne, Magnolia, Interbay and South Lake Union neighborhoods of Seattle, east to I-5. Can also transport riders into Ballard to the Ballard Northwest Senior Center, Swedish Medical Center/Ballard and Ballard Fred Meyer only. They will not go south of Denny into downtown Seattle).
- Renton (City limits of Renton)
- SeaTac/Tukwila (City limits of SeaTac and Tukwila. Can also transport riders to Franciscan Medical Center in Burien as well as the Burien Kaiser Permanente (Group Health)).
- Shoreline/Lake Forest Park (Also travels to Northwest Hospital and Northwest medical facilities, Northgate Mall and Northgate medical facilities).
- Snoqualmie Valley (serves Carnation, Fall City, Duvall, Novelty Hill, Ames Lake)
- West Seattle (serves West Seattle area down to Seattle border, SODO, and Georgetown; does not serve White Center) - Also travels to major First Hill Medical Centers; no return medical trips after 3:30pm, so make sure to book your appointments earlier rather than later.